Many guys are interested in having anal sex with their partners, but oftentimes, a woman just isn’t keen to the idea. How can you convince her how to have anal sex with you? Here are some tricks you can use to get her to try anal sex with you:
- Talk it out. Most women are terrified of having anal sex. They have a nagging worry that their partner or other people (if they find out) will think they are dirty. Also, they don’t want their partner to go hurt them. By talking about it beforehand and assuring them that you will both go slow to make sure everyone is comfortable throughout the process, you can have anal sex that is pleasurable and even orgasmic for both partners!
- Some women try anal sex once and swear to never do it again. Typically, the first attempt can be painful – similar to traditional sex. If your female partner has had a bad experience, you will have to work harder to convince her to try it again. Start with lots of conversation and show how concerned you are for her to be comfortable throughout the process. Over time, you can convince her that anal sex could be a fun activity for both of you.
- Get her in the mood. Pick a place and time where you both will be relaxed throughout the entire experience. Try to turn her on as much as possible beforehand so she will be less tight in her anus, which can make the process more painful.
- Start with foreplay. The anus has thousands of nerve endings and can be an incredible orgasm experience for both partners. But just as you wouldn’t start having sex right away without foreplay, you should have foreplay before anal sex.
- Sex toys can be a great way to introduce her to anal sex. Using smaller anal stimulators can be a smart way to help her to relax. Anal sex toys can be replaced with your penis in the future, but for now, they can be a fun way to get used to a new idea.
- Use lube! Unlike the vagina, there is no natural lubricant during anal play. Always purchase superior anal lubrication, combined with a condom for safe sex, to make an easier entrance.